martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

Am I the reason why you tossed and turned last night? Everything's such a blur, it didn't come out right. All of the sudden it's cold and we're falling apart. No this can't be, please don't leave me alone in the dark. And I guess we're really over, so come over, i'm not over it. Late night you make me feel like i'm desperate, I'm not desperate. A little bit possessive, little miss obsessive, can't get over it. I've never been a fan of long good-byes. I'm at the finish line and you're just way too far behind. In the morning I got in a fight with myself, I got the bruises to prove it. Then I swallowed your words and spit them right back out. It's like a fairy tale without a happy ending. But then again maybe we are just pretending. Why does it have to be so unfair? Tell me that you care.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario